Spring Break Camp and Spring No School Days
Register now for Spring Break Camp!
Spring is in the air in March and there’s no better place to experience it than in our Wildlife Sanctuary. Join us over Spring Break for day camp adventures to explore the world of birds and mammals, find native plants and cool amphibians, and create springtime art! Spring Break camps are offered during Portland Public School’s spring break.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Break Camp Sliding Scale
Please read about our new sliding scale before you register for camp.
We’re offering a NEW Sliding Scale fee structure to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to experience camp with Bird Alliance of Oregon. Families are invited to pay at the level that works for them!
Bird Alliance of Oregon is committed to creating an inclusive summer camp that welcomes families from all socioeconomic backgrounds. Give directly to our Spencer Higgins Education Fund to support this work and ensure environmental education is accessible to all children.
Spring Break & No School Day Camps
School Break Camp Information
- School Break Camp Cancellation Policy.
- Day Camps Packing List.
- Drop-off window: 8:30/8:45 a.m. – Pick-up window: 3:00/3:15 p.m.
- All camps are held at Bird Alliance of Oregon, 5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210
- View Accessibility Details for Bird Alliance of Oregon.
- Please register separately for each day camp you’d like to enroll your camper in.
- Questions? Email email@example.com