I Found a Wild Animal, but I’m Not in Portland

If you have a wild animal in need of help, but you aren’t in the Portland area, you’ll need to get in touch with a permitted wildlife rehabilitator in your area.

Here are a few resources to help you in that effort:

Please note that crossing state lines with a wild animal may or may not be legal. If you are in Washington and want to bring an animal in to Bird Alliance of Oregon, please call our Injured Wildlife Hotline at 503-292-0304 prior to making the trip.