Align your company with one of Oregon’s oldest and most effective conservation organizations. Together we can protect Oregon’s wildlife, natural resources, and livability.
Why Support Our Work?
When you become an ally in the Bird Alliance of Oregon Business Alliance, you:
- Affiliate with an established, well-respected organization that serves our community through conservation and education programs
- Show that you support a range of local conservation issues
- Create a positive environmental reputation for your business
- Elevate your company’s standing with your employees by providing them with opportunities to volunteer in stewardship activities in our sanctuaries or participate in education programs
- Play a vital role in the success of Bird Alliance of Oregon
For more information about how to give to Bird Alliance of Oregon through your work, contact Associate Director of Development, Matthew Hushbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15,000+ members – the largest chapter affiliated with the National Bird Alliance of Oregon Society
- 40,000 visitors enjoy our 172-acre Wildlife Sanctuary and interpreted trails each year
- Bi-monthly newsletter, the Warbler, with a distribution of 12,000
- Monthly email newsletter, the BirdWord, with over 13,000 opt-in subscribers
- 108,000 Facebook fans, 6,600 Twitter followers, 19,000 Instagram followers
- Educating over 6,700 children per year through Bird Alliance of Oregon classes and camps
- Connecting over 3,200 adults to nature each year through classes, field trips and excursions on natural history, birds and conservation
- Protecting birds and habitat from the backyard to beyond for 117 years
- Operating Oregon’s busiest Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, treating 3,000 birds and animals and responding to 10,000 wildlife-related inquiries annually
- Engaging more than 500 volunteers per year
Business Alliance Members
Updated November 4, 2021